DGHS authorized officer to permit travel in lock-down areas
Therefore, only the Director-General of Health Services is authorized to grant permission for anyone to move in or out of an area under lockdown.
If a person is to exit or enter an area under lockdown, the employer must address a request to the Director-General of Health Services with the following particulars.
01. Name of the Institution & Address
02. Period the employee will be reporting to work and the dates
03. Details of the Employees
04. Mode of Transport for the Employees
05. Reason to call-in the respective employees
06. Name, Designation, and Official Stamp of the Requesting Officer